Land Through the Lens call for submissions
Land Through the Lens: Photography of Boulder County Open Space
Boulder County Parks and Open Space partners with The Dairy to present this juried photography exhibit during the Month of Photography , March 2013, to promote the discovery, understanding and enjoyment of Boulder County Parks and Open Space through the photographic celebration of the natural world.
Land Through the Lens is open for adult and youth photographers through November 9, 2012. CASH
• Application deadline is November 9, 2012
• Open to all living artists; photographs from previous years accepted
• Interested photographers can submit up to six photographs for a $25 entry fee
• A youth category for photographers ages 18 and younger is available for a $10 entry fee
• Photographs of other open space property cannot be considered for exhibit
For application instructions and further details, please visit:
You can also submit through CAFE " Calls for Entry "