SW Voices of 2015
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Location: REPUBLIC PLAZA, Downtown Denver, Colorado
In 2015, Republic Plaza, Denver CO will feature a unique and riveting photographic exhibit, Photosynthesis: SW VOICES, to celebrate the Month of Photography- MOP, collaborating with SPE Southwest Region, to present a dynamic mix of works by professional artists from Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah. This exhibit follows the very successful exhibit: PHOTO Synthesis, held March - May of
2013 in conjunction with SPE that featured Colorado artists.
The photography exhibit, curated by Andra Archer, will feature invited artists from Colorado and SPE
professional member artists selected through a juried process from the 4 surrounding regional states.
• Show Dates:March 5-May 5, 2015
• NEW Deadline for Submissions:MONDAY, JANUARY 19,2015
• Notification of Acceptance:THURSDAY, JANUARY 22 (for entries after January 4)
• Delivery of Work:
- Shipped works should be received by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27
- Deliver in person by MARCH 2
Southwest SPE Professional Members:
There is no fee to apply for this call. An artist statement is welcome but not required. Please submit the following information to this email address: email@example.com
• Name, Address, Contact Telephone, Email, Website, Gallery affiliation
• Information regarding each work submitted:Title, Media, Framed Size, Pricing
• Each work submitted should be attached to the email and formatted as:
- JPG, sRGB, 72ppi, 1800 pixels on the long side
• Name each image as follows: LastName_FirstName_001, 002, 003, etc.
• One or two photography projects/series can be submitted, up to 8 photos per series.
This exhibit is presented by
ART SET FREE in cooperation with SPE SW Region.
For further information please contact: Archer Concept Group:
Andra Archer, curator for Arts Brookfield:303.514.8182
Malina Farias, project coordinator: 720.723.0332
SPE- SW Regional Chair: Patti Hallock - 720.323.6691
ART SET FREE artsbrookfield.com