Call for Entries
- Entries will be by digital submission only and only entries received by midnight of February 8, 2013 will be eligible. Entry to the Icebreaker4 Show can be made by logging onto the gallery’s website above.
- The entry fee is $30.00 and entitles each artist to enter up to 3 works. Entry fees do not guarantee acceptance into the show. The entry fee is payable through PayPal at time of entry.
- Prepare digital images in jpeg format, 300 dpi, with the longest image size of 1800 pixels per inch. The file name should be the first 12 letters of the work’s title. You may submit two images per piece – one full and one detail. (Sample: work named Astronomic Events would have these two file names: astronomicevFull.jpg, astronomicevDetail.jpg.)
- No current individual or group member of the Ice Cube Gallery is eligible to submit to this call for entries.
- Artwork must be ready to hang or display; and a detailed set-up diagram must accompany multiple pieces and installation art. Fragile work must be labeled as such upon delivery. Artists may be asked to install their own difficult or complicated art.
- Maximum weight is 50 pounds. Gallery height limit is 11 feet and the work must fit easily through the gallery doors.
- Juror has the right to reject any work that does not meet quality standards for the exhibit or is not identical to work she juried from digital images.
- Artist is responsible for all insurance needs for their work. Artists understand that Ice Cube Gallery provides no insurance for their submitted and exhibited works.
- In the case of sale, artist agrees that Ice Cube Gallery shall retain a 50% commission.
- All artworks must remain in the show during the entire show period. No work can be removed from the show before 5 pm on March 30.
2/8/13 Final Submission Date
2/23/13 Artists notified by email
3/3/13 10am- noon hand delivery
3/4/13 1-5pm hand delivery
3/8/13 Opening Reception 5-9pm